Key Specifications/Special Features:
Insulated Glass Units (IGUs) are manufactured with glass in range of thickness from 3 mm to 10 mm or more in special applications. Laminated or tempered glass may also be used as part of the construction. Most units are manufactured with the same thickness of glass used on both panes but special applications such as acoustic attenuation or security may require wide ranges of thicknesses to be incorporated in the same unit.
What is its property?
Energy-saving building materials;
No dewing in low temperatures;
Create aesthetic sense to buildings.
Air conditioned buildings and other places needing indoor air condition.
Tempered insulated glass;
Low-e insulated glass;
Double glazing glass;
Reflective insulated glass;
Silk printed insulated glass;
Low iron insulated glass;
Low-e insulating glass;
Sealed insulating glass;
Insulated glass for curtain wall.
1) Max size: 3300X9000mm, Min size: 300X300mm
2)Thickness range 12mm-60mm. (Double glazing or triple glazing)
3) The nor thickness of air layer: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 16mm, 19mm (1/4", 11/32", 1/2", 9/16", 19/32", 5/8")
4) Gas filling: Dry air, Argon
5) Sealant: butyl rubber sealant with polysulfide sealant or structural silicone based sealant
6) Products can be randomly combined by transparent glass, tinted glass, tempered glass, bent tempered glass, coated glass, low-e glass, sandwich glass, glazed glass and more
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Country of Origin