Key Specifications/Special Features:
Insulated glass units (IGUs) are manufactured with glass in range of thickness from 3 mm to 10 mm or more in special applications. Laminated or tempered glass may also be used as part of the construction. Most units are manufactured with the same thickness of glass used on both panes but special applications such as acoustic attenuation or security may require wide ranges of thicknesses to be incorporated in the same unit.
What is its property?
Energy-saving building materials
No dewing in low temperatures
Create aesthetic sense to buildings.
Air conditioned buildings and other places needing indoor air condition.
How many types of insulated glass unit?
Tempered insulated glass
Low-e insulated glass
Double glazing glass
Reflective insulated glass
Silk printed insulated glass
Low iron insulated glass
Low-e insulating glass
Sealed insulating glass
Insulated glass for curtain wall.
1) Max size:3300X9000mm Min size:300X300mm
2) Thickness range 12mm-60mm. (Double glazing or triple glazing)
3) The nor thickness of air layer: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm,16mm,19mm(1/4", 11/32", 1/2", 9/16", 19/32", 5/8")
4) Gas filling: Dry air, Argon
5) Sealant: butyl rubber sealant with polysulfide sealant or structural silicone based sealant
6) Products can be randomly combined by transparent glass , tinted glass, tempered glass, bent tempered glass, coated glass , low-e glass, sandwich glass, glazed glass and more.
|Insulated glass is a new heat and noise insulation building material which has other many features- energy saving, safety, antifogging, etc. Insulated Glass is hermetically sealed combination of two or more pieces of glass separated by a dry air-space. The space itself can be filled with dehydrated air, or with a special gas. Insulated glass is mainly used in building curtain wall, window, ceiling, and so on.|
|Product Name||Insulated Glass|
|Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Dark brown, etc.|
|Type of Sheet Glass||Float glass, Tinted glass, Coated glass, low-E glass, laminated glass, tempered glass, heat bent glass.|
|Aluminum Strip Width||6 mm,9 mm,12 mm,15mm, etc.|
|Packing Details||1.Interlay paper or plastic between two sheets;|
2.Seaworthy wooden crates;
3. Iron belt for consolidation.
|Note:JingTaiglass can be customized according to the given specifications and colors from clients.|
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Small Orders Accepted
Country of Origin
Main Export Markets: