Appearance: Flat Tempered
Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 3.4MM
Technics: Physically Tempered
Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military
Specification: tempered glass
Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3.4MM
Fragment State: I
Flatness: High Class
Certificate: Ce, SGS
Package: Wooden Crate with Paper Between
Origin: huizhou, China
Tempered Printed Glass information:
Adopt flat and bending steel stove, heat glass to softening point, then evenly cool it with cold wind to form tempered glass. After steel treatment, glass forms even compressive stress on its surface and tensile stress in its inside to effectively enhance its bending strain and shock resistance and its strength is 4 times as much as common glass. When it is broken, it is split into even inoffensice small granules. So it becomes an ideal safe glass in modern life.
A: Tempered Glass
1. 5 times harder than ordinary float glass, stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass.
2. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
4. Tempered glass can produce slight irregular light, which is the characteristic of tempered glass.
5. Before tempered, all glass must be cut according to needed size, drilled and grinded. It is prohibited to cut and grinding after tempered.
B: Silk Screen Printing Glass
1. Has different colors and patterns as well as can be made to order.
2. Bran-new producion course brings out outstanding visual effect.
3. Glaze can absorb and reflect partial solar energy and can save energy.
4. Colored glaze has the characteristic of no absorption and no pennetration and easy to clean.
5. Colored glaze never fades.
|Name||Tempered printed glass|
|Edge Sharp||Stright, round, beveled, stepped etc.|
|Edge work||Edges arrised, edges ground, edges polished etc.|
|Cornors||Blunted corners, round corners and cut corners|
|Driling||normal holes or counterbore(option)|
|Package||Wooden crate with paper between(option)|
|Application||Constructions, train, ship, furniture, automatic door escalator, microwave oven, refrigerator, shower etc.|
3. Product Standard
1. According with GB 15763.2 national standard of "hapter two of architectural safety glass.
2. Passed Chinese CCC Safety Glass" tempered glass.
3. Passed Chinese CCC Safety Glass Certificate
4. Passed American SGCC(ANSI Z97.1, CPS 16 CFR 1201) Safety Glass Certificate
5. Passed British BS 6026, BS EN 12150 Safety Glass Certificate
6. According with JC/T1006Enamelled Tempered and heat-strengthened glass