Layer Type:Common Laminated Glass
Intermediate Film:Metal Wire
Melting Point:Low Temperature
Production:Wet Laminated Glass
Usage:Furniture, Door, Building, Window
Delivery Detail: 15-20days Upon Receive:Packaging Details: Export Wooden Package, Cover PA
Technique: Clear Glass, Coated Glass, Fi:Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Laminated Glass is a multifunctional glazing material that can be used in a variety of applications. It is manufactured by permanently bonding two or more lites of glass with layers of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayer, under heat and pressure, to create a single construction.
- Suitable for safety glazing in selected thickness
- Offers greater personal safety after breakage as it tends to remain intact on the frame.
- Provides additional security over other glass types
- Provides improved sound control due to the sound-deafening capabilities of the PVB interlayer.
- Offers high resistance against object penetrations thus providing an effective deterrent against forced entry.
- Sloped security glazing & skylights
- Places where safety is required
- Security areas subjected to ballistic attacks
- Sound control & privacy areas
- Cash teller/jewellery shop protection
- Ensure good drainage of the framework so as to avoid the accumulation of water next to the glass edges.
- The leak-proof and tightness seals must be compatible with the PVB interlayer.
- Mineral oil putty is forbidden especially linseed oil putty, certain acrylic & silicones.
- Cleaning solution with acidic base is forbidden for use to clean glass as there is a risk of contact with the edges of the glass.